Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love in Action

In my last post I pondered about love....but today I know what it is.

Maybe someday I will acquire the skill to write about it. But today I am humbled, overwhelmed, teary eyed most of all, finally at peace. For today I understood what it is to love and be loved. Today I know that it is humanly possible. Today i know that when Jesus died on the cross and said it was for love, and you can too..He meant it. Because today I saw somebody dying so that the one he loves can live. So fortunate for her to be loved like that. For fortunate for us, for Christ loves us thus. So fortunate for me that I understood finally what it means to love.

Love.

2 comments:

AMS said...

Please do share your understanding.

Sonia said...

Shalini,

This was one of the post I had in mind when I commented earlier that I dont understand what you are talking about? Here you are not telling the reader about the incident where someone gave life for someone.

hope it clarifies.. so not a generalized comment..

sonia